Sunday, May 3, 2009

We're getting there..

Yes we are. Things are picking up like crazy right now. Especially since i got a new job and start this week. finals in the next couple weeks. then launch!!!!!
So at the photoshoot I'm also gonna be taking promo shots for my good friend and fellow Capra team member Marco Patitucci. The launch is gonna be awesome.

Also just added a new artist to the Capra team. Johnny Boy Hojenie! His tracks are pretty sick!
Expect an artist spotlight on him in the next day or so. Super stoked to have him as part of the team.

Also the new E*klipse mixtape is coming along like a champ! I heard a preview today and I'm in love with it!!! It's gonna be called E*Klipse Tha Champloo x Capra Clothing Co. Presents: That's Awesome: The Mixtape. I'm pretty sure that's what it's gonna be called. Also what we're doing is dropping a skate deck at the same time to go with the release!!! just sketched up something sweet tonight and hopefully eric's down with it too. But I am so excited about this its ridiculous!!! E*Klipse is gonna blow up so fast. I can tell.

So enjoy this. Thinking about doing some video blogs for the days leading up to the launch..

10am tomorrow..gotta try and get that office!!! I have shit everywhere here! I need to spread out.

No comments:

Post a Comment