Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gonna be a good day

So I was a little down yesterday but everythings turning around. 

I fixed one of my classes so I probably won't fail. And I'm just gonna work a little harder in the other one and start going!

Also, got word from Eric about the skate deck sketch. Looks like we're going back to the original sketch haha. No worries though, cause its his deck so he can change it however many times he wants. I just go with it. As long as the finished deck is something he likes thats all that matters.

Also just got a pic of the new hats that are in production. They look so SICK!!!! I'm super stoked about these! They came out amazing, even though they couldn't do the super raised embroidery, they still look sick!!! No pictures til launch, sorry!

And I got a shit ton of sleep, I guess I've been kinda deprived recently. So I feel very refreshed. And I start work today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment