Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Hike

So this time went up to the Strawberry Canyon Fire Trail in Berkeley.
About 6 miles. Pretty fun minus the fact that half of the walk was in mud which kinda sucked. 
Oh and at one point I tried to run up a hill and ate shit. And then slid all the way back down and was covered in mud the rest of the hike. 
Forgot my Lumix though so had to take these with an Olympus


Mountain Lion?! We were in a Mountain Lion Habitat area at peak hunting time so I was kinda paranoid the whole time. Compare that print to the foot above it. Pretty big...
Too bad it wasn't so clear out. Looking down into Berkeley. The dark clouds looked kinda cool though.
I put this one in cause if you look close on the far left you can see the Golden Gate bridge. I gotta come back up here on a clear day.



No comments:

Post a Comment