Thursday, May 14, 2009

Artist Spotlight



Coming at ya with another Artist Spotlight, this time with new Capra family member, JohnnyBoy Hojgenie. 

He is a super talented young rapper from Washington DC. His sounds is similar to Lil' Wayne (he's even got a song with Wayne). 
Here's a excerpt from JohnnyBoy via his Myspace.
""THE MUJGICIAN KING" Nothing short of PHENOMENAL, Johnny Boy Hojgenie is the definiton of DC. At, the age of 17, Johnny Boy has garnered attention that many in his hometown spend years working to attract. His charismatic delivery hypnotizes and lulls the listener in a state of euphoric anarchy. Johnny's love for his craft & attention to creativity are a breath of refreshing FRESH. With his high energy, sing-along style and infectious hooks, Johnny Boy Hojgenie is poised to redefine how D.C. is viewed by the nation and the world."
" In his own words: "My name is Johnny and my stage name is Johnny boy Hojgenie. I am an aspiring Hip Hop/Rap artist at the age of 17. In a few short months I went from grinding to shining. My music is locally known in D.C, Maryland, and Virginia. I have been interested in rapping since I was just a little kid. Even my mom listens to my music. When I was younger I would always write down lyrics; whatever came to my mind I wrote down. I have performed many places during my time of rapping. Some of the places Under the management of No One, I performed at are; H2O Nightclub, everyone went crazy, The Platinum Night Club I rocked the whole club that night, Suitland High School which I won the DMV talent show, and at a birthday bash I made her so happy." But at the end of the day iam the future"
He's an awesome guy and we're super excited to be working with him. Watch out for him!
Check out his Myspace and make sure you check out his song "We're Gettin Paid" Its sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment