Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not the best day

I'm kinda down right now since today didn't go too well. Not that bad but I hella messed up in school and its kinda annoying cause I really wanna go to art school or fidm but its too expensive and my family won't pay for it.
so I'm stuck in a major I don't really like, business, which it's not bad and it's totally relevant to what I'm doing but I just have no motivation.
Anyways I was in about 5 classes this semester. I changed my major and dropped a couple. Now I'm in two and totally messed them up. Like I'll probably fail both so I really don't know where to go from here. I guess I'll just accept this semester and move on and start over clean this summer. i think that's really all I can do.
This is probably a super boring post but this has been on my mind all day so I kinda had to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment