Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Update

Hey guys. sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. I was sooo busy this weekend. Got about 5 hours of sleep this whole weekend. So last night I slept 13 hours haha. Now I feel refreshed.

So Saturday we vendored at Locked and Loaded, a breakdance competition in Hayward. It was so much fun!! The dancers were ridiculous!! And we made some amazing contacts with some bboys, clothing companies, ect.
Also we will possibly be sponsoring an amazing dance crew out of Sacramento. Still in the process though.

And Sunday we had a pretty small photoshoot in Santa Clara. It was super fun though. Just got a couple friends together, including one of our artists, Marco Patitucci (everyone else was either out of town or busy for Mother's Day). Now I just gotta fix up the pics, might get some pro help on that. But it was fun. Here are a couple unedited pics. 






No comments:

Post a Comment