Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Design!!

Yay! We got a new design. But! I'm going to be keeping this one a secret. You probably won't be seeing it until late summer, so I'm gonna have a little fun with it before it releases.
Every Sunday, I'll be giving you a preview of the design just cause I feel like switching it up and its boring to just release it.
This design is very different from the rest of my line, but I loved it and I think it will be good to get some variety going in my shirts. Plus I needed some color.
So here it is. See if you can figure it out and next week there will be another clip so it'll be like a puzzle. Fun!!
So there it is. Take it in. It's beautiful. 

Oh and Happy Easter!! Rage, get wasted, eat chocolate and think about bunnies. It's what Jesus would have wanted.
Peace




No comments:

Post a Comment