Sunday, April 26, 2009

Berkeley Hike

Today was awesome since I went on an amazing hike at Tilden in Berkeley. It was an awesome day too, weather was perfect.
Total I think the hike was about 7 miles and took about 4 hours but it went by pretty fast.
At one point I thought I saw a mountain lion and freaked out but it was just a deer haha. Damn I was hella scared for a couple seconds there.

Anyways I took my huge Panasonic Lumix camera and got some pretty cool shots. 
There were some amazing view of the Golden Gate bridge but it was hazy and they didn't really come out. Too much fog over the Bay.

I actually got a bee in this shot! And the quality is awesome.









4 comments:

  1. nice shots man. darn those deers pretending to be mountain lions!

    --
    ELEKTREK CLOTHING ϟϟ

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a butterfly bee..lol
    cute dog.
    sore legs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. really! I just saw something big and tan walking through the trees. And thats a high mountain lion area.

    haha well I was trying to get the butterfly and after looking at the shots I noticed a bee on the far right of the frame. Lucky shot!
    Dont think I'll be too sore since I hike a lot. But who knows..

    Thanks for the comments guys!

    ReplyDelete