Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let's See How Far We've Come..

Just a line from a song thats stuck in my head.
Just been hanging out really, getting ready for launch but I'm so ahead of schedule I'm just waiting now.
Getting some tees and hats in soon, and some boxes.
Vending a show out in Hayward May 9. Gonna be awesome.
Got a photo shoot set-up for the next day, which I totally didn't know was Mother's Day until today.
Just got confirmed for two dates for MayhemFest 09. San Francisco July 11 and San Bernadino July 12. Basically won't be sleeping for 48 hours. Gotta do the SF show, straight to Bernadino then do that show, all in two days!
Working on a sick skate deck design with E*klipse! Gonna be awesome!
Also been trying to get an office so I can expand since everything is basically crammed in one tiny corner of a room. Really want to be able to spread things out.
Munny contest coming soon!! Can't wait! I have an awesome design drawn up!

And since my hard drive crashed a while ago, I lost all my music! So now I gotta fill it back up again. Slightly Stoopid and Sublime today! And an awesome chill mix I made. Tomorrow, 90's rap!

3 comments:

  1. Sublime is dope.
    Behind me is a framed signed tour poster, ticket stub, and article by Long Beach Dub Allstars..shits dope but i may put it on ebay or something soon..
    I don't really listen to them much anymore.

    Also, I saw a twitter status from you talking about getting your clothing in some stores. I have a friend with a really slick boutique in NYC. I will email her tonight and see whats up.
    If shes down I will give her your contact info.
    Hope all works out.
    -Foo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be amazing! Thanks Matt!! Poster sounds awesome too! Lemme know if that ever goes up on Ebay

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW KIM! You're all over the place with Capra... excellent work - keep it up!

    -Loren, Beetnik Aesthetics

    ReplyDelete