Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coronado Trip

Hey, so I was in Coronado last weekend just visiting some of my old roommates. I had the best weekend ever! We stayed at this huge suite at the Hotel Del Coronado and they set up this awesome bonfire for us on the beach with a basket loaded with smores ingredients. So relaxing and the weather was awesome!

Me and my roommate Ashley in some creepy huge chairs in a hallway. The hotel is really old and haunted. Apparently some lady was staying in the hotel and committed suicide on the beach in 1892. Pretty creepy.
Ash and Jess on the beach. I used to live with them and a couple other girls when I went to San Diego State last year. Jess is rocking a new Capra shirt. Awesome!
We didn't take a whole lot of pictures. Mostly just hanging out, hot tub, shopping, relaxing. Me and Ash in the room after we got kicked out of the hot tub. We had a couple friends over for a Jaegar/Redbull party. Classy. And I'm doing some work. Usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment