Monday, April 20, 2009

My Day

I'm pretty bored and while there are HUGE things in the works right now for Capra, I felt like rambling on about something no one cares about for a bit.

Anyways today was a pretty awesome day. Some family came into town Saturday so Sunday we had a picnic at the lake while my 9 month puppy went swimming. Then had an awesome BBQ at night and hung out outside in the 70 degree weather..amazing!

So today wasn't the most eventful day but it was awesome because I spent about 80% of my day outside. I had a job interview for the new No Fear store they're putting in our mall. Honestly, I've had better jobs but I think it'll be fun and I need money!!! But I got the job. Pretty sweet..I train next week.

After that my aunt paid $55 to get my truck waxed, now its so purty!, bought me lunch and drove me to school cause I'm too lazy and usually walk since its close. 

Class was gay but not too bad. I found out I have a D in Trig so that's awesome. Have to make a C by semester. Probably won't happen. But walked home, took my dog on a run in this beautiful weather and am currently outside writing this...I'm considering sleeping outside tonight. I feel like beautiful days like this can't be wasted.  Might hit up the gym later.

Anyways not the most eventful day but I love just hanging out anyways. I'm more of a chill person. Hope this wasn't too boring. I'll leave you with some pictures of my puppy. 

Marley the first day we brought her home. I was living in Oceanside at the time. She was a rescue born in San Diego. She's 10 weeks old here.

Marley now. She's almost 10 months.
She's super into water now. She just learned how to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment