Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Clothing Line!!






Hey. I'm just staring this blog for my clothing line, Capra Clothing Co. 
Our line features unique, urban clothing. Mostly tees for now, but soon there will be hoodies, ect.

This a a brand new line. It has not even debuted yet. Just waiting on the website, myspace and of course, the shirts.

My name is Kim Suarez. I am the owner and main designer for the brand. I work with AKT Enterprises, who does all my web design and distribution. I also feature work by designer Matt Hiltman, and my myspace layout is being done by Awaken Design Company.

Soon there will be one tee available for purchase, the Logo Tee, which will be $20, but hopefully after some saving, we can launch a couple more designs.

The website is not done yet but please check out the temporary website here.
There is also a Facebook page for the line which can be found here.

Pleass check back and follow us as we launch the line and try to make a name for Capra!!

No comments:

Post a Comment